Logitech usb web camera
- Top ten camera
Logitech Usb Web Camera
- A CCTV Camera with built-in web server computer. More info.
- A webcam is a video capture device that is connected to a computer or computer network, often using a USB port or, if connected to a network, ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Logitech International S.A. (, ), headquartered in Romanel-sur-Morges, Switzerland, is the holding company for Logitech Group, a Swiss peripheral-device maker. Logitech makes peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, game controllers and webcams.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
- The Universal Serial Bus is probably going to replace the serial and parallel interfaces. USB enables the effortless connection of peripheral devices without the need to install cards into the computer or reconfigure parts of the operating system.
Whats in my Jack Spade bag
All of thi
ngs I need almost daily.
-UPDATE 6/29/06- I need to update thi
s. I have since sold both the PSP and the Mercedes, also I am getting a new phone, headset, and hopefully iPod soon.
Similar posts: hidden camera movie canon digital camera ixus 9515 how to install a logitech web camera camera review digital slr dslr camera panasonic poe ip camera speed camera vans cohu ccd camera